Returns and Refunds
For most products, you have 28 days to notify the Partner Company if you want to cancel the order or exchange the item. The cancellation period will expire 28 days from the day on which you receive the goods you have ordered. This applies to cancellable goods (there’s a guide below to help you see what’s cancellable and what isn’t).
How To Cancel Your Order, Return Or Exchange A Product
The first step is to contact the Partner Company to let them know that you wish to cancel your order, or return or exchange a product. You can do this by:
- Emailing email@example.com with your order details and contact details.
— OR —
- Telephone 01467 671627 to speak to a real person! Well….almost. Sometimes we may have to leave the answer machine on, especially during busy times such as Christmas. But be assured, we will get back to you within 24 hours.
If you’ve already received your item(s), please package the item(s) up and send back to the Partner Company within 14 days of letting us know that you want to cancel your order and return the product (s). We recommend you use a signed-for delivery service with proof of postage. Please note that you will have to bear the direct cost of returning the product.
As the Partner Company’s payment agent, we will process the refund directly to your payment card, in no more than:
- 14 days after the day the product is received by the Partner Company
— OR —
- if earlier, 14 days after the date you provide evidence that you have returned the product to the Partner Company
— OR —
- if there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which you informed the Partner Company or us about your decision to cancel your order.
Please don’t destroy or throw away any product, even if it’s faulty, before you’ve spoken to the Partner Company or our Customer Service Team and agreed that doing so won’t affect any refund you may be entitled to.
Please note that you are liable for any diminished value of the product resulting from the handling of the product in any way other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the product while you are responsible for it (this includes, in the context of a return, when the product is in transit back to the Partner Company).
Please note that if you request to begin the performance of a service during the above cancellation period that you will be liable to pay for the service you received prior to your communication to us that you intend to cancel the contract. This may apply to you if you have purchased an experience with us.
All sellers comply with our returns policy, giving you peace of mind when ordering. If you have any further questions, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01467 671627 to speak to our Customer Service Team.
What You Can’t Send Back
Unfortunately, some items are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Anything that’s made to your specific requirements (ie: outside of standard customisation options offered by the seller to all customers), is personalised or otherwise can’t be resold due to a bespoke element – unless they are faulty or there has been an error made by the Partner Company such as a spelling error on a personalised piece.
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Creative pieces that are specially commissioned when you place an order, like art, sculpture and ceramics
- Earrings – for hygiene reasons
- Personal items sold with a hygiene seal (like cosmetics or underwear) where the seal is broken.
- To avoid disappointment, please check whether an item is cancellable or non-cancellable before ordering.